• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Okay, it's officially time to panic...

CatMan72

Moore's INT looked bad but considering that defender didn't even get slowed down that's what the result usually is...a big play for the defense. Other than that one play I was impressed by him and his ability to get the ball downfield. McCown seems to dink and dump all game and the stat sheets are misleading with his yards because of great YACs by Kenny Moore and others.

To me it seems like the coaches change their play calling when Moore is in because they know he likes to throw the ball downfield. One example is on that 3rd and 7 and he completed a deep dig route. I can't remember McCown throwing a ball past the sticks on a third down rather he lets the receiver try to make a run after the catch.

Also, not that it matters much but Moore did lead the team to the only two scores but he just gives me a little more hope when he's in there

Moore's INT looked bad but considering that defender didn't even get slowed down that's what the result usually is...a big play for the defense. Other than that one play I was impressed by him and his ability to get the ball downfield. McCown seems to dink and dump all game and the stat sheets are misleading with his yards because of great YACs by Kenny Moore and others.

To me it seems like the coaches change their play calling when Moore is in because they know he likes to throw the ball downfield. One example is on that 3rd and 7 and he completed a deep dig route. I can't remember McCown throwing a ball past the sticks on a third down rather he lets the receiver try to make a run after the catch.

Also, not that it matters much but Moore did lead the team to the only two scores but he just gives me a little more hope when he's in there

I know, I swear its weird thats how I used to be when Jake got on the field.

Archived