• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Okay, it's officially time to panic...

CatMan72

Never been a big fan of hitting the panic button in preseason.

Heck, I won't even panic if they stink in week one.

that depends on what the stinking is. if it's the same thing we've seen in weeks one through four of the preseason, it indicates an intrinsic problem with the team, and many of the naysayers will have valid points.

But i don't see that happening - at least not to the degree that some on here seem to hope it will.

I was at the game tonight - it was abysmal.

The low point of the night was watching 8 Panthers defenders (most of them starters) getting their hands on the Steelers running back (a backup) and none of them brought him down... that was pathetic!

What about the high point of the night? The first series where the first team D stuffed the only drive by the first team O of the steelers 3 and out?

Not one mention of that in the observer article. Hmmm.

The low point of the night was watching 8 Panthers defenders (most of them starters) getting their hands on the Steelers running back (a backup) and none of them brought him down... that was pathetic!

So, you go to the worst of the pre-season games to go to, and come out hitting the panic button.

So glad to have you on board!:rolleyes:

I find this ironic taking that you our panicing without the Panthers even playing one game yet, and your avatar says believe... maybe your only believing in D. Will?

They looked horrible against the Steelers last year in preseason also.

They always look horrible against the Steelers in preseason IIRC.

This team usually starts the season kind of discombobuated anyway. Even last year the first two games weren't pretty, they just got the W.

We'll see.

Archived