• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Okay, it's officially time to panic...

CatMan72

I agree that the poor tackling is a serious issue that needs to be addressed sooner than later. Still, I'm not going to panic until we're not competing in meaningful games. Next week will tell us a lot about our team, or at least a lot more than a preseason game where the starters only played a few sets of downs will.

we'll address the mistakes, i'm sure, and do everything possible to correct them. But i think there's a LOT of positives to take out of tonight's performance, too - improvements over the first three games.

I think week one against the eagles will be much different than 90% of the people on this board are expecting.

Oh and the interception Matt Moore threw was absurd.

Seriously, he got hit right as he let the ball go. I thought Matt played great tonight, he made some outstanding throws and really seemed comfortable out there but also with a sense of urgency. He threw the ball down the field and made some plays.

Seriously, he got hit right as he let the ball go. I thought Matt played great tonight, he made some outstanding throws and really seemed comfortable out there but also with a sense of urgency. He threw the ball down the field and made some plays.

i agree. the receiver (rosario?) was definitely open... it looked to me like the hit took a good bit of strength off the throw.

i agree. the receiver (rosario?) was definitely open... it looked to me like the hit took a good bit of strength off the throw.

Yeah.. that interception was not Moore's fault at all. If anybody needs to shoulder the blame there, it was our 1st string TE from last year. King basically got mauled by the DE, and even with blatant holding, still got his ass beat back into the QB. That one was pure King

Archived