• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steph Curry's new shoe has a Panthers theme

Jeremy Igo

​They look like golf balls with those silly dimples. Sorry I don't bow down to anything Panthers like you, kind sir. Luckily, almost every brand makes a teal sneaker. Lots to choose from.

​If you think teal is a Panthers color, maybe you should stop posting here.

Low versions of signature basketball shoes are for casual wear, they aren't made for playing in. Wearing low tops to play ball is retarded. 

​Not true at all. Many of the greatest players to ever play the game wore low tops. It's just preference. 

I've got several pairs of Under Armour basketball shoes and probably 10 pairs of Nikes and Jordan's. The Under Armours are so much more superior to both the others it's silly. 

I like under armour clothes because that ish simply doesn't wear out. I have UA underwear that I bought like 10 years ago that look  better than Hanes I bought 3 months ago. I just wish they had decent wrist wraps for the weight room.

The only high top basketball shoes I have are the UA Spine. They literally do fit like a foot glove. But at the same time, I tore my calf on the court with them. It may just be age catching up with me, but I haven't worn them since.

Archived