• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is going to happen at 4:15pm Sunday

greensboropanther

hey, noob here, but on a serious question, as my first post, i would like to ask this.....if we were to beat the eagles by 10 points on sunday, would the posters who has tried so hard last month to write the season off based on the pre-games be put on suicide watch? like seriously .......are you going to scram, lay off the boards for a few days, or simply wait around till the first loss? That is all, proud to join the huddle nation and will be @ BOA to cheer victory on sunday.

And if we get killed by the Eagles, the posters that have been saying that it's stupid to read anything into how awful we've looked this preseason will remain silent.

I hope we win though. Use Goodson early and often along with our other weapons like #89 and Double Trouble/Smash and Dash and we can outscore any team in this league even with our bottom-feeding defense.

Yep, with a win the Doom & Gloomers will suddenly beat upbeat while the Kool-aid Drinkers will be like, "I told you so". Or with a loss the Doom & Gloomers will be like, "I told you so" and the Kool-aid drinkers will be like, "it's only the first game". Meanwhile rational posters will crtique the team fairly either way. Too bad there are only a handful of rational posters here.

Archived