• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday OTA request thread....

Jeremy Igo

Who are you interested in hearing about / pics taken of / interview given this week? 

I will be covering the action again when OTA's are open to media tomorrow. Plenty of practice goodness will be provided to the masses with extra juicy nuggets given in the All-Pro section. 

I want to know, which do the players prefer...vanilla bean or french vanilla ice cream?  Somebody needs to be asking the tough questions.

​This is a soft ball question. Everyone knows natural vanilla bean reigns supreme over all other ice cream flavors. 

​This is a soft ball question. Everyone knows natural vanilla bean reigns supreme over all other ice cream flavors. 

​That's just to soften them up, then you start hitting them with the hard questions such as...well anything in the Ask Away section.

If Peters is healthy see if he's any better than the scrubs who were supposedly getting torched last Thursday...

Tillman please, still haven't seen any pictures of him in a Panthers jersey and hat.

More Philly as always, he's my main man.

Brandon Williams.. How is he progressing?

Funch is obvious.

Anybody on the team uncomfortable with Martin or is everything good there?

Archived