• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Gives a Shout Out to the Roaring Riot

chknwing

Anybody from the Raleigh chapter active on here? WTF is with the Panthers coverage in this area? WRAL went through the whole sports segment full of college baseball, FIFA whatever, golf probably, then at the end as the credits start to roll, "OHbytheway, wedon'thavetimebutCamNewtonsignedacontractfor103million."

Pathetic. 

Glad to see something like the Riot taking off. Somebody needs to spread the Black and Blue gospel to the heathen outside the QC.

Just kidding.....that was pretty damn awesome. 

Something tells me that you will be meeting Cam in the locker room very very soon. I was given the impression by his statement, that he's willing to throw some money at your project.

might sound crazy, but that's just my impression. You're about to blow up bro, I hope your business model is ready for it.

Great stuff!

I also loved that he pointed out that it is a two state team, so the next time a SC cowboy/steeler fan tried to tell his seven year old "Panthers are just NC/Charlotte" the kid got a "But Cam said" counter. 

Archived