• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL top 25 under 25yrs old

CelibatePimp

​I'm not saying OBJ isn't an elite talent, because he is. I just take into consideration that he had almost 30 more catches in 5 less games than Kelvin Benjamin. He was force fed the ball which boosted his stats. Kelvin would've averaged the same stats if he was targeted as much as OBJ.

KB was targeted 145 times in 16 regular-season games compared to OBJ's 130 in 12, which breaks down to 9.06 targets/game for KB and 10.83 for OBJ.  Love me some KB, but your premise is somewhat flawed.

Luck can be argued top 10 at his position

ODB can be argued top 15 at his position

Bell can be argued top 5 at his position

There is not argument that Kuechly is the best ILB in the league.

Get your poo straight and stop sucking Lucks knob.

Some believe ILBs are the safety of the LB position. Some don't believe tackles should be counted as a stat.

..and I'm just sitting here like, he'll, we got a damn good core here in Carolina.

our QB is one year removed..

a WR to a QB is a DT to a LB.  gotta love what he have here folks

Star is underrated Btw. A combination of injuries and an overall defensive slump hurt him

mark it down.. He's pro bowl 2015. Saw it on this shitheads post first

Luke should probably get the nod over OBJ due to his body of work. But I do believe that Huddlers should realize just how outstanding OBJ's rookie year was. It was historical. Plus, you have to realize that great offense is always going to trump great defense in the minds of the masses. Bell? Good luck with that.

​He played 12 games and had 1300 yards.  He had arguably the greatest catch in a game all time.  He did it while basically being the only WR threat on the field.  I love me some Kelvin Benjamin.  However I would swap him in a nano second for OBJ.   He had the second best year ever for a rookie with 12 games!!!! 

Flavor of the week?  Can't justify placing him top 10?  Arguing Luke should be higher is one thing.  Discounting him on the list?  Pfft..

My very next sentence was I wouldn't have a problem with him in the top 5...

Bell is a joke at #2, Beckham is the flavor of the week, so I'm not surprised.  They're projecting a bit there, but I wouldn't have a problem with him in the top 5.  Kuechly should definitely be 1 or 2 though.  He is without a doubt better at his position than Luck is at his, but if they're weighing positional importance I can see Luck ahead of him.

​Bell isn't that much of a joke at 2.  He and Antonio Brown were the whole Steelers offense last year.  

Archived