• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm NOT worried

pstall

So they muffed more punts. Tackled like the other guys were covered in vasoline.

Sure they are like 5/41 in 3rd downs and show the fire of Bingo Night at Sunshine Farms Retirement Center.

But the light IS going to come on.

Going into the bye they will be 2-1.

Get more kinks out after the bye and rock and roll.

Enjoy the Labor Day weekend. Clear your mind and your gutters because it's live on 9/13. :patriot:

I'm not worried...

Because I've already come to terms with the fact that we're just not a very good football team right now. Anything more than an poor to average regular season performance would make me ecstatic.

This is why I watch multiple sports... Diversify your emotional investment across a few teams:D

The defense has improved in every game and the offense hasn't been at full strength yet so I'm feeling good but would be a hell of a lot better if I knew what was up with Stewart.

The tackling is worrying me though. It seems like everyone is flying to the ball and tryng to strip it but no one wants to plant and wrap up. I hate Poor tackling more then anything else in football. I hate it more then Peppers disappearing in games and more then watching Delhomme throw bonehead INTs.

Archived