• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is it just me or...

Lilsmitty09

are you scared for this upcoming season?

i can hardly watch the preseason games. we do something good then all of a sudden we suck. =/ i hate saying this about my team. but man you guys...this is just awful. its almost like the arizona game in janurary. its almost funny to me.

but the positives are: half our starters hardly played during preseason cause of injuries. im hopeing beason, stewart and davis will be able to play week 1. i know smith and williams will be fine. godfrey idk =/

what do you all think

I think we will be fine. I will be happy to see Dwill getting 20+ carries and Smith getting 5-10 receptions. Our D scares the hell out of me, but i also feel we have an offense that is capable of staying with anyone as long as we draw out the game with long drives.

I think our D just needs a little advice from my sex-ed class from grade school!

"Wrap 'em up!"

Seriously though, at least practice is over and it's time for the real thing. Lets hope we see some fire in our players and some well engineered plays this season.

This is easily the worst I've ever seen the Panthers play in pre-season. I've got tickets to opening day and vs. the 'Skins, I really hope it's not as bad as it looks. This team looks horrid on the absolute basics and fundamentals. No excuses ,they know what they need to work on...everything!

This is easily the worst I've ever seen the Panthers play in pre-season. I've got tickets to opening day and vs. the 'Skins, I really hope it's not as bad as it looks. This team looks horrid on the absolute basics and fundamentals. No excuses ,they know what they need to work on...everything!

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Archived