• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As of Today, Remmers and Oher starting tackles

Jeremy Igo

1st team - Oher - Remmers

2nd Team - Martin - Williams

Foucault was so far down the depth chart I had forgotten he was there. 

Don't be shocked if Williams pushes Remmers. 

This is an infinitely better position to be in this offseason compared to last. 

Foucalt to PS? After last year's film nobody would try and take him from us, and he is definitely not worth a roster spot for us right now. We're really tight at other positions, I'd be pretty pissed if Foucalt stays on the 53.

Foucalt to PS? After last year's film nobody would try and take him from us, and he is definitely not worth a roster spot for us right now. We're really tight at other positions, I'd be pretty pissed if Foucalt stays on the 53.

​Likely

I have a gut feeling that Oher is going to be one of the biggest surprises of the season. I just feel like he is going to be so much better than anybody expected. I cannot explain why I feel this way, just pure gut.

​Me too. I feel that his toe injury was a legitimate problem for him the past few years and that and scheme/coaches not meshing well were the main reasons for his struggles. With Matsko and the healthy toe I feel like we could have gotten a massive steal in him, and he could be among the top half of the league's OTs. And if Williams can be the mean, ferocious run-blocking monster we all envision, with Remmers as a more than solid swing tackle, we could have an above average line for the first time in Cam's career.

I think a lot of people are just handing that right tackle job to Williams.

He still has to earn it, and I don't think Remmers is just gonna roll over and hand it to him.

Throw in that rookie transition can be harder than people sometimes think.

Archived