• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam shows some Auburn love....

Jeremy Igo

​I think Stewart has good hands and is a very natural pass catcher.

​We had tons of busted screens with Stewart. Maybe they were bad passes, maybe it was bad routes. But Stew was always making acrobatic catches behind the line of scrimmage that broke his momentum. A big part of the screen game is being able to catch and keep moving. I don't question his hands, he made some of the most impressive -1 yard catches I've seen. 

And us Auburn folk love him back.

Him and CAP.

I'm still dumbfounded by the honor of having been able to watch two unique and special athletes like Bo Jackson and Cam Newton play at Auburn.  (Oh, I was at Auburn while Charles Barkley played basketball there too.  And had just recently graduated when Frank Thomas (The Big Hurt) accepted a football scholarship to play football at Auburn and subsequently decide to play baseball full-time.)

And, in my lifetime, watching 3 separate Auburn football players win the Heisman Trophy (I was only nine years old when Pat Sullivan won the first one in 1971.)

Oh, by the way, in Auburn's long and storied history of producing great running backs, consider this... Artis-Payne stands 3rd on the Auburn single-season rushing yards record list.

Archived