• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssst..... they are watching you

Jeremy Igo

What I cannot seem to understand is the entitlement complex that their fanbase has.  They spent 40 some odd years as a door mat in the NFL, then brought in a successful HC/QB combo back in 06 and started winning some games.  They employed a filthy dirtbag in Gregg Williams who figured out how to make his defense appear like bad-asses by dangling $5K out there for anyone that caused an injury to an opponent.  They masked their deficiencies by basically pissing on the integrity of the game and disrespected the league.

They are cheaters, pretenders, and crybaby bitches - players, coaches, and fans alike.  But by all means, of course they should be the favorites to win the division year in and year out, because they won that super bowl that one time, after maiming Brett Favre for some extra cash.

May they burn in hell.

exactly.  you'd think decades of losing would have tempered their expectations.  i know some saints fans who claimed them during the bag head days and i have to admit that they're nothing like what we're used to seeing though.

i wonder why they don't have a little more humility?  oh wait, i remember now: probably half of their current fans jumped on the bandwagon in 2006 at the absolute earliest.  you know i've actually seen saints fans make gay jokes about our "keep pounding" motto?  as in unknowingly mocking something coined by one of the greatest to ever play for that cesspool franchise?  i think that says a lot.

What I cannot seem to understand is the entitlement complex that their fanbase has.  They spent 40 some odd years as a door mat in the NFL, then brought in a successful HC/QB combo back in 06 and started winning some games.  They employed a filthy dirtbag in Gregg Williams who figured out how to make his defense appear like bad-asses by dangling $5K out there for anyone that caused an injury to an opponent.  They masked their deficiencies by basically pissing on the integrity of the game and disrespected the league.

They are cheaters, pretenders, and crybaby bitches - players, coaches, and fans alike.  But by all means, of course they should be the favorites to win the division year in and year out, because they won that super bowl that one time, after maiming Brett Favre for some extra cash.

May they burn in hell.

1lMJa.gif

I'd theorize that the sense of entitlement comes from a significant percentage of bandwagoners in the fanbase.

You'd probably find most of the 'entitled' ones didn't join the fanbase till they started winning, so that's all they know.

The ones who have been around longer might have more sense.

(or at least you'd hope they would)

aints have the most annoying fan base in the nfl . they are always jealous and are always making excuses and they have to be the most delusional fan base fore example thinking drew brees is going to be better without jimmy graham because they won a superbowl without him. that is dumb logic , is tom brady better without gronk because he won multiple superbowls with out him? hell no he isnt.

Another thing is they think they have a top defense i seen comments on the nfl facebook about the best secondary , they think they have the best secondary and in reality they were almost dead last when it came to pass defense . 

Another thing is they think they have a top defense i seen comments on the nfl facebook about the best secondary , they think they have the best secondary and in reality they were almost dead last when it came to pass defense .

​You should expect to see exactly what you saw if you're looking there for content

aints have the most annoying fan base in the nfl . they are always jealous and are always making excuses and they have to be the most delusional fan base fore example thinking drew brees is going to be better without jimmy graham because they won a superbowl without him. that is dumb logic , is tom brady better without gronk because he won multiple superbowls with out him? hell no he isnt.

I've seen many of their fans that honestly believe that they had a down season last year due to injuries ect..... while the rest of the NFC south were playing to their true abilities, and that the Saints still had a decent shot at winning the south even admist all of their misfortune. They actually point to this as evidence of the Saints superiority m

On a related note, if you read the "Talk About The Falcons" board's thread about the Prince Shembo incident, you'll quickly discover that their board has more than its fair share of worthless POS's.

(not that I expect his to come as a huge surprise to anybody)

As the Falcons and Saints continue their pillow fight to determine who sucks the most,  in their fierce rivalry..   the Panthers destroy both of them...on their way to division domination.   b2b kings of the south.

We are the kings.

Like the peasants they are.... the rival fans,  they plot,  they talk amongst themselves in secret,  trying to come up with ways to overthrow our reign.    This is all new to them,  but eventually they will learn their place and fall into line.  

Saints fans are annoying and a good number of the more vocal ones are band wagoners that jumped on after the super bowl win. they have been a very soft and overrated team the past couple of years because of that super bowl win and Brees. We run the south. B2b To be the man, you gotta beat the man WOOOO

The league in general is more 'afraid' of the Saints than the Panthers are. 

The truth about the Saints is that they are a soft football team that cant play outdoors. 

Even when we were terrible 3, 4 and 5 years ago, we still regularly beat them, often swept them during their 11-5 12/4 days. 

I have never been afraid of the Stains and I am definitely not afraid now. Their defense isnt near as physical as ours and their qb is old and is near the end of his paying days. Besides, he is a dome QB anyway.

​Trading Graham was reportedly part of their effort to "stop being soft".

I've seen many of their fans that honestly believe that they had a down season last year due to injuries ect..... while the rest of the NFC south were playing to their true abilities, and that the Saints still had a decent shot at winning the south even admist all of their misfortune. They actually point to this as evidence of the Saints superiority m

​I'd like to see how either the Saints or Falcons were more handicapped than us last season... hell, I'd like to see any other TEAM in the NFL more handicapped than us last season.

​I'd like to see how either the Saints or Falcons were more handicapped than us last season... hell, I'd like to see any other TEAM in the NFL more handicapped than us last season.

I can't think of any other team in the NFL that had to deal with more adversity on and off the field than the Panthers endured last season. Starting with Cams offseason surgery, missing the OTAs and having no chance to build any chemistry with his entirely revamped recieving core. The Hardy situation, the o-line debacle, Newtons ribs and car accident. Then there was the fact that one point in the season, we had 0 healthy RBs. The defenses slow start, horrid ST play ect... I could keep going. I think some people seem to have forgotten, that at one point in the season we were 3-8 and left for dead. In spite of all the adversity, this team never gave up, found a chemistry and gave us fans first ever B2B division titles. Not one of our division rivals fans can truthfully claim that their team had to deal with more turmoil than we did.

Archived