• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssst..... they are watching you

Jeremy Igo

​When the Hell was that?  I'm an Oklahoma fan now.  We have a National Championship in the past twenty years, while zero NC schools have one forever.  So keep posting useless NC State vs UNC scores.  They both suck, and NC State fans are the worst.  Making excuses for every single game they lose.  

​LOL.  Thanks for making an ass of yourself for me. Though the fact that you compared NC State fans, many of which are also Panthers fans, to the kind of Saints fans that we're discussing in this thread was pretty much already doing that to begin with.

why the new orleans saints will win the division in 2015 and return to the playoffs*

the new orleans saints (WHO DAT) will return to the playoffs in 2015 because they will b e a better team and will rteturn to the playoffs because of this.

why will they be a better team you might ask? well i will tell you the answer. they will be a better team because they will be improve. they will have improved in multiple areas.

first, getting rid of jimmy gram., althoughhe was a great player, center is a more valuable posisition in todays nfl i feel and also we gota 1st round pick out of it which we were able to use a defensive player on. which we needed more than we needed offense, and therefore making this trade a good one. also, we will win because breesus.

finally, we will win because the division is going to be ours for the taking. i mean it. we will flat out stomp the rest of the teams in our division. carolina will suck because they have always sucked and cam newton stole a laptop once, therefore we will beat them.

WHO DAT NATION

*originally published on bleacherreport.com/new-orleans-saints

I used to be a believer in competitiveness within your division makes you a stronger team. Now I just think that in order to get better, you need to make the postseason more consistently, and playing in a noncompetitive division helps a lot. I hope all three of the Panthers' rivals suck for the foreseeable future.

​Patriots are the prime example of this. 5-6 free wins a year for the past decade. Same with Luck and the AFC South

Archived