• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssst..... they are watching you

Jeremy Igo

Well I'll be the logical poster on this board like their one. They're right. Panther fans are too optimistic based on a crap season. Everyone here acts like its a given we will be champs once again but two teams in the division came just as close as us. We had the same record as the Browns record last year. Neither board has many logical posters, clearly, the truth is in between.

Well I'll be the logical poster on this board like their one. They're right. Panther fans are too optimistic based on a crap season. Everyone here acts like its a given we will be champs once again but two teams in the division came just as close as us. We had the same record as the Browns record last year. Neither board has many logical posters, clearly, the truth is in between.

​Except you're not being the logical poster with that post. Nothing is a given in the NFL, but we are definitely the clear favorite to win the NFC South. We didn't lose anybody of importance from last year, and only improved in the draft and free agency. The team that closed out the season wasn't the same that went on a 2 month losing streak in the middle of the season. The team that closed out the season was significantly better than every other team in the division, and it showed with how we crushed the Ain'ts and Falcons in their houses. It is our division to lose and if you can't see that then you're blinder than Wally Karew.

I used to be a believer in competitiveness within your division makes you a stronger team. Now I just think that in order to get better, you need to make the postseason more consistently, and playing in a noncompetitive division helps a lot. I hope all three of the Panthers' rivals suck for the foreseeable future.

Don't forget that they'll improve because they'll bounce back...or they'll bounce back because they'll improve...or something.

They'll improve because they don't have Graham and once Brees leaves they'll be unstoppable.

Don't need to make up reasons we were supposed to win when the scoreboard reads 35-7.  

​When the Hell was that?  I'm an Oklahoma fan now.  We have a National Championship in the past twenty years, while zero NC schools have one forever.  So keep posting useless NC State vs UNC scores.  They both suck, and NC State fans are the worst.  Making excuses for every single game they lose.  

Archived