• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssst..... they are watching you

Jeremy Igo

I'd say the manner in which the Panthers absolutely crushed them at their own house may be a good indicator. 

​they were completely embarrassed and had given up by halftime.

the saints could have really almost wrapped up a division title with a win but they folded like a lawn chair in front of a packed house.  they played with absolutely no heart that day with a lot on the line and if i was a saints fan that would deeply concern me.

Amazing how quickly that thread died when a seemingly logical person posted some truth. 

They won the division the last two years. In 2013 the Saints could not hold onto a 5 game lead in a 16 game season against them.

Until proven otherwise they are the current best team in the division. How much smack would this board be talking if the Saints won the division two years in a row?

They won the division the last two years. In 2013 the Saints could not hold onto a 5 game lead in a 16 game season against them.

Until proven otherwise they are the current best team in the division. How much smack would this board be talking if the Saints won the division two years in a row?

He speaks the truth.

Archived