• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTAs open to media today

Jeremy Igo

Today's OTAs are open to the media for the first time this year. 

Rookies Funchess and Thompson won't be in attendance. 

Enjoy the next few days of real Panthers news, and soak in the football goodness as July approaches. (NFL no man's land)

Today's OTAs are open to the media for the first time this year. 

Rookies Funchess and Thompson won't be in attendance. 

Enjoy the next few days of real Panthers news, and soak in the football goodness as July approaches. (NFL no man's land)

where will Funch be?

Someone mentioned it another thread (I would give credit if I could remember who) but why is the rookie symposium scheduled during teams OTAs?  As much as the NFL schedules everything with a fine toothed comb this seems pretty stupid. 

Jeremy, I'm looking forward to hearing about who's shining with KB and Funchess absent. Wish I could be there to witness it for myself. Couldn't think of a better person to relay the info with custom pics though 

​Agreed. Wish we had two days to watch to see who is grouped with the 1's today, and how the groupings might shuffle going forward.

Not sure if we'll be able to tell much at this level, but it will be interesting to see how corner shakes out. Are they doing no-contact offense vs. defense plays at this point (i.e. basketball on grass)

Archived