• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA Request Thread - Who are you interested in most?

Jeremy Igo

Philly (does he look bigger without losing speed?)

Oher (can he move around well with the healthy toe?)

Ealy (has he gained any more weight/strength?)

Tillman (curious to see how he looks, having missed so many games the past 2 years. I know it was his triceps, but he may not be in football shape..)

Ginn (is he as fast as he was with us in '13, or is age catching up with him?)

Star (does he look healthy, if he's even participating? Haven't really heard anything at all about his injury since the Seattle game) 

Williams and Norwell (has Norwell gotten even meaner and nastier since last year? How does Williams look footwork-wise and speed wise compared to guys like Chandler and Bell last year?)

The entire WR group. While other groups are battles as well, that one looks to be the most dynamic. If specifically a rookie is asked about, I'd say Byrd. How does he do against better corners. Is he so fast that everyone takes notice of a play?

I would love to know about Cam's footwork. I know it's just OTAs, but I think you might be able to tell if he Is falling into some of the same old habits. I also would like to know how Tillman looks and where he appears to be on the depth chart.

Archived