• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why the lovefest for Moore?

jpo287

Gee, I wonder why people love the fact that we nabbed our slot receiver for this season after he was let go off the 0-16 Lions' practice squad. A guy that runs perfect routes and looks like a seasoned vet out there on the field.

Who cares where he came from??? He worked out with Smitty during the offseason and has IMPROVED to the point that now he will be a slot receiver for a good team. What's so hard to believe about that? Players who work hard get better and he is reaping the benefits of hard work. I don't see what the Lions have to do with anything, maybe I'm missing something.

You did.. the entire second part of his post and the biting sarcasm to go with it.

A guy that runs perfect routes and looks like a seasoned vet out there on the field.

He's saying this is why people like him so much. He looks comfortable and is performing out there, and deserves a shot at #3 this season from what we've seen so far.

hah, did you see that one play tonight where he caught the ball over his shoulder? look like he had real estate to cut in and maybe score a TD, but he skips out of bounds smiling at the sixth or seventh string DB he caught a pass over.

Kenneth Moore is making great strides. Dwyane Jarrett doesn't seem any better than he was when we first drafted him, although I'm sure that's not the case. I think a lot of people feel we wasted a good draft pick on DJ and with KM, we basically got him for nothing, so it's not strange for fans to be hostile towards DJ and supportive of KM.

Personally though I support the Carolina Panthers, and whether it's DJ or KM, I want to see players having success. KM is playing better and subsequently deserves more opportunities, although DJ made some nice plays this preseason. Hopefully the coaches actually work in practice and can make the right decision based on the additional time spent with both players.

Yeah...none of this is true

Yeah...none of this is true

None of it is true? Ok, let's break this down then. If none of it is true then:

-Dwyane Jarrett did not bail out of bounds on a certain play tonight.

-The Panthers did not waste a draft pick on Dwyane Jarrett

-Kenneth Moore is not making strides

-Dwyane Jarret has improved a lot since entering the NFL

-My personal opinions about wanting to see the Panthers succeed are insincere

Moore is a fast, physical, precise WR. He runs an exact route, and if a CB trys to disrupt his route, Moore fights like a wild wolverine without losing his stride. I'll bet Smith showed him how to deal with a CB at the pro level. Is Moore a speed demon. No. Big deal. He's fast enough to get open, and skilled enough to catch the ball and get up field.

Archived