• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why the lovefest for Moore?

jpo287

He gets open and knows how to run a route and has reliable hands

THIS..... I mean we have waited for a young WR for a while and he may be it. IDK but he looks better then Jarrett and all our other WRs. Remember when Beavers was getting all the hype.....

THIS..... I mean we have waited for a young WR for a while and he may be it. IDK but he looks better then Jarrett and all our other WRs. Remember when Beavers was getting all the hype.....

I posted in another thread about KM. I am very good friends with the Butler Coach, and have met KM a few times. Great guy BTW. He has beentraining hard before the season. He has been training with Ricky Proehl learning how to be succesful in the NFL, running routes and how to create separation. I feel he is really catching on and has a handle on the play book. The kid is very intelligent. I hope he is the #3 WR. He has played much better than Jarrett has IMO. Jarrett has had a couple years to learn this offense and still is an outcast

I posted in another thread about KM. I am very good friends with the Butler Coach, and have met KM a few times. Great guy BTW. He has beentraining hard before the season. He has been training with Ricky Proehl learning how to be succesful in the NFL, running routes and how to create separation. I feel he is really catching on and has a handle on the play book. The kid is very intelligent. I hope he is the #3 WR. He has played much better than Jarrett has IMO. Jarrett has had a couple years to learn this offense and still is an outcast

Thats it to a Tee. I will take a smart WR over a talented on any day. Jarrett has all the tools to be great but has no intelligences to go along with it. He still dose not run his routes right and is still not getting separation. For some reason all USC WRs have a prob with that and most never translate to the NFL well. Maybe we have learned our lesson with two busts from USC.

Hmm...Moore catches then keeps running.

Jarrett catches...and doesn't.

Next question.

hah, did you see that one play tonight where he caught the ball over his shoulder? look like he had real estate to cut in and maybe score a TD, but he skips out of bounds smiling at the sixth or seventh string DB he caught a pass over.

Kenneth Moore is making great strides. Dwyane Jarrett doesn't seem any better than he was when we first drafted him, although I'm sure that's not the case. I think a lot of people feel we wasted a good draft pick on DJ and with KM, we basically got him for nothing, so it's not strange for fans to be hostile towards DJ and supportive of KM.

Personally though I support the Carolina Panthers, and whether it's DJ or KM, I want to see players having success. KM is playing better and subsequently deserves more opportunities, although DJ made some nice plays this preseason. Hopefully the coaches actually work in practice and can make the right decision based on the additional time spent with both players.

Kenneth Moore looks great out there.On that 21 yard catch he made, he looked so much like Smith. I think he could be second by next year, depending on how he performs, and Depending on what Muhammad's performace and weather he retires or not.

Though, I think a lot of Moore's drive comes from the fact that he's playing for the team of his home state.

Archived