• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why the lovefest for Moore?

jpo287

I don't get it. I think Moore has caught a total of maybe 6 catches in 4 games. What's the big deal? Am I missing something?

I like Moore and hope he makes it but when I read post about him replacing Smith, well that is just a bit too much for me.

I mean REALLY...no REALLY:conehead:

I don't get it. I think Moore has caught a total of maybe 6 catches in 4 games. What's the big deal? Am I missing something?

I like Moore and hope he makes it but when I read post about him replacing Smith, well that is just a bit too much for me.

its the same reason munnerlyn got a lovefest

Seriously??????

Seriously...I mean I know he looks pretty good out there but he hasn't exactly been lighting it up. Have our standards become so low that anyone that just runs a good route and has a little speed is anointed a starter.

Any receiver catching balls and making plays other than Steve Smith is fine with me. The Panthers have gone way to long trying to find another WR that the QB's can throw and get balls to. Smith is great but he cant be a one man show. Last year Moose made a difference. A 3rd and even a 4th WR that can do the same thing would be great. I have no idea how good Moore is, but at least I see him making plays. I would like to see Smith, Moose, Moore and Jarrett as the top 4. I still even have hope for Jarrett this season.

He gets open and knows how to run a route and has reliable hands

Archived