• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PSL OWNER SINGLE GAME TICKET PRESALE

blackcat

​Correct.   I can give you the promo code all day long but you have to sign in to Ticketmaster via your Panthers PSL Account in order for this to work.  In other words you already have to be registered with the Panthers Ticket office.

Would love to get my tix before public (away fans) for the Aints and Colts game that I will attend with wife and kid. Can someone please PM me the promo code for it? Thanks! 

Simple answer is for Panther fans to buy tickets. Hell, our first home playoff game in years against the 49ers had thousands upon thousands of 9er clowns in the audience while Panther fans complained about the cost of tix. You telling me Panther fans are more broke than 9er fans? No, the 9er fans are just more passionate.

It's not that simple. I could be wrong, but even with a promo code you would still need a ticketmaster/NFL ticket exchange account to purchase the tickets. 

Thanks guys. I do have a regular ticketmaster account where I buy my tix every year,  but not a panthers ticket account. Too bad for me I guess, will have to wait until Saturday then :-(. Thanks again! 

LoL Without PSLs Jerry would've sold stakes of the team to wealthy investors, got public funding from the city/state and funded the remaining balance himself to build a stadium and secure a team in NC. But, being the genius businessman he is, Jerry found a way to sucker the public into paying for his stadium for him. Truly a genius move on JR's part.

​The Panthers are not the only NFL team with PSL or a similar system.

Archived