• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PSL OWNER SINGLE GAME TICKET PRESALE

blackcat

Just got the email from the Panthers stating that they are opening up single game tickets for sale to PSL owners before anyone else.  Anyone know if they've done this in the past?  Seems like this may be a way to counteract BOA becoming an 'away' game for the Panthers.  Really thinking about buying some.  Any non PSL owners want to get in early on some tickets?  PM me.

Just got the email from the Panthers stating that they are opening up single game tickets for sale to PSL owners before anyone else.  Anyone know if they've done this in the past?  Seems like this may be a way to counteract BOA becoming an 'away' game for the Panthers.  Really thinking about buying some.  Any non PSL owners want to get in early on some tickets?  PM me.

Yes, they've done this for many years.

​Yes, they've done this before.  I've bought tickets from Cosmogirl when they offer.  I miss Cosmogirl.

I've participated in these pre-sales for years to get tix for buddies at work but just stopped messing with it a couple of years ago because of the frustration. For example, this years premo games: Eagles, Colts, and Packers...just try to go and purchase those games as soon as Ticketmaster opens; GONE My little lap top just can't compete with the hi-tech, fast fingered bastards out there just looking to make a profit.

This just lets all the stock brokers that own PSLs buy up all the single game tickets and scalp them online for profit. Carolina can win back to back Super Bowls and BOA will still be flooded with opposing fans.

Quoted for truth. It sucks but it's the reality. Too many brokers own PSLs.

My father and uncle are diehard fans and original PSL owners. They have 10 seats together between the two of them. 

But I also personally know numerous folks that are stock brokers, financing advisors, etc that buy up PSLs and pawn them off online as individual games for profit. And most of these guys bought up PSLs in 2010 when fans were giving them away or selling them for pennies on the dollar. They sucked them up by the dozens.

If the majority of PSL owners were "just devoted fans" there wouldn't be thousands of tickets with massive markups listed online for each game. 

​Thousands of tickets with massive markups?  Excluding the prime seats in lower bowl, most tickets get sold on NFL ticketexchange at cost by the time games roll around.  Since the exchange won't let you list below a certain dollar amount (I think it is face value), thousands of seats go unsold.  Club seat owners typically take a bath on their tickets. I have lower level prime seats.  Trust me ... its not as lucrative as you might think. 

Be thankful there are tickets for sale.  As discussed in another thread ... the simple answer is for Panther fans to buy the tickets.  Don't be angry with the PSL owners.  If you want to gripe, point it at those that don't go to games.  There are always affordable tickets for sale.  You would still be watching the Redskins if PSL Owners like your father and uncle ... and the 'financing advisors' ... didn't step up.

​Thousands of tickets with massive markups?  Excluding the prime seats in lower bowl, most tickets get sold on NFL ticketexchange at cost by the time games roll around.  Since the exchange won't let you list below a certain dollar amount (I think it is face value), thousands of seats go unsold.  Club seat owners typically take a bath on their tickets. I have lower level prime seats.  Trust me ... its not as lucrative as you might think. 

Be thankful there are tickets for sale.  As discussed in another thread ... the simple answer is for Panther fans to buy the tickets.  Don't be angry with the PSL owners.  If you want to gripe, point it at those that don't go to games.  There are always affordable tickets for sale.  You would still be watching the Redskins if PSL Owners like your father and uncle ... and the 'financing advisors' ... didn't step up.

Nailed it. All the "investors" or fans of other teams are buying tickets/psls because panthers AREN'T buying them. They are there for the taking. Panther fans need to step up! It's definitely a good thing someone is buying the tickets/psls rather than no one. 

I'm a new PSL owner myself and will be attending all games because I'm a diehard Panthers fan! 

Would love to get my tix before public (away fans) for the Aints and Colts game that I will attend with wife and kid. Can someone please PM me the promo code for it? Thanks! 

It's not that simple. I could be wrong, but even with a promo code you would still need a ticketmaster/NFL ticket exchange account to purchase the tickets. 

Archived