• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The most important question you will answer all day today.

Jeremy Igo

mustard is better on more things than ketchup.

mustard on sammiches >>>> ketchup on sammiches

mustard on brats >>>> ketchup on brats

mustard on hotdogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ketchup on hotdogs

mustard on hamburgers > ketchup on hamburgers.

but you put chilli or salsa on a hamburger then mustard is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ketchup

i'm also not a fan of ketchup heavy bbq. too sweet. but with that said, if you have a little ketchup based bbq on chicken or pork then i'll take that, but if not then i'd rather have mustard on both (talking good mustard here).

mustard in deviled eggs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ketchup (would you even do such a thing?)

also, when salsa came along in popularity, it kind of made ketchup unnecessary except for maybe on french fries but even on those i'd rather have a good seasoning salt than ketchup and tbh, i'm not really that big of a fan of french fries so kethup is really just kind of useless.

I mean I dont put catusp on hot dogs or burgers....mayo on burgers all the way. Catsup is like getting an old fashioned from freddy krueger. Sure your crank is bloodied and you might be dead but at least you got yours and it is still better than mustard...which was used to kill people in trench warfare in WW1. Just sayin

If you go to the motherland of sausages (Germany)  and out ketchup on anything....  Let's just say it won't end well for you. 

​I have been there (a town called Wuerzburg), and you speak the truth.

I don't know why, but for some reason this brings me to a story.  When I was around 12 or 13 or so in Cleveland, the school sent us on a field trip to listen to the Cleveland Symphony.  After we got out, they let us get some food from the street vendors.  I opted for bratwurst.  I got to tell ya, that this dude put some red sauce on their that made me remember that brat to this day.  I wish I had known what he put on it.  

Well, last week, I ran completely out of mustard and ketchup (not that I was about to put ketchup on my turkey sausage, because I just don't do that anymore).  Anyway, you know that I couldn't bring myself to eat it dry, so I glanced at spaghetti sauce flavored with mushrooms, peppers, onion, garlic etc. in the pantry.  Before I knew it I had put a generous amount on my sausage, and I must admit that it was the closest I got to that brat in years.  It was pretty good, and has definitely stoked my creative juices.

Archived