• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The most important question you will answer all day today.

Jeremy Igo

ketchup is for children. parents put it on kids food to make them eat because the main ingredient in ketchup is sugar.

​I'm pretty sure the main ingredient in ketchup is something tomato related, closely followed by a vinegar.  You're right about parents though.  If the kid won't eat it, put some ketchup on it.  Unless we're talking about burgers, meatloaf, or french fries, in which case, pass me the daaum ketchup! 

Give me mustard all day long.  Ketchup on a frank or sausage is just wrong. It overpowers that taste as opposed to complementing it.  Ketchup is like the Spam of the tomato world.  Give me fresh tomatoes on my burgers and dogs any day of the week.

Mustard on the other hand, is a true condiment. It is not some bastardized version of something else that people usually eat whole and pure.  A burger without fresh tomatoes and mustard is like eating popcorn without butter, and a sausage without that thin sliver of mustard across the the top is a sad sausage indeed.

Archived