• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The New Huddle

Jeremy Igo

OK gang, some of you weren't around this weekend so I will get you caught up. 

I have dropped a boat load of $$ into this joint to upgrade the huddle software and a design to match. We now have a modern responsive theme that is over twice as fast according to google and other metrics. 

Feedback on the site has been overwhelmingly positive, especially the new web version. 

The App works, but is limited in it is functionality. As new versions are released I will keep upgrading it. 

There are still a few issues and the software developers are working on them. Including but not limited to:

- Issues with the huddle store and purchasing upgrades like all-pro. 

- Embedding things like youtubes and such

- lots of other little things that are getting fixed in the background. 

Everything should be running smoothly in the next week or so. We had over 5 gigs of data that is still being converted to this new system. It takes a while. 

Anywho, I hope you like the new site. It has taken up much of my time over the past couple of months. 

​Yeah, I'm still paying for ALL-PRO but it's not giving me access. Anyway we can fix that?

Hopefully this turns out better than New Coke. 

What at a disaster that crap was. 

​I think I am the only person on earth that liked new coke.  But Zod needs to change the post count back so new members can't create threads or we are going to get bogged now with lots of crap threads fast.  And they won't just be from PanthersUnited.

Wow, been a minute since I last posted...(1.5 years) man things have changed a lot, people not so much...meh at the fact that all my history is gone but I do like the new format...whas up Biscuit, been keeping up with you on FB, I missed the boob pics though. I like this new format Zod.nice...hell even you have a new name...lol

Whew.....I thought I was losing out on pie.

:(

​Damned near 50,000 posts? Wow, dude!

I am an old dawg that likes new tricks.  It will take some getting used to, but I will say that it's noticeably faster, slicker and more modern. I am going to trust that we will get our dark theme, and a few more buttons to facilitate easier ways to link YT and such (like The Huddle For Dummies). 

I am just wondering if this new found attention to the UI and smoothness of the Huddle will transfer over into other things, like paying attention to and acting upon true "dickery".  I also think that there needs to be a dedicated forum where technical questions can be asked/answered at Huddlers' leisure.  Just my two cents.  

Overall, the transition and experience has been a pleasant one.

Wow, been a minute since I last posted...(1.5 years) man things have changed a lot, people not so much...meh at the fact that all my history is gone but I do like the new format...whas up Biscuit, been keeping up with you on FB, I missed the boob pics though. I like this new format Zod.nice...hell even you have a new name...lol

​Where you been man?  Good to see you.

Great work, Jeremy, as always. I like it. One question left, will we get the Preview for replies back? Used it a lot to be sure things would post right before submitting.

Also, just a note .... the home page doesn't show me logged in, but it does when I go to forums.

OK gang, some of you weren't around this weekend so I will get you caught up. 

I have dropped a boat load of $$ into this joint to upgrade the huddle software and a design to match. We now have a modern responsive theme that is over twice as fast according to google and other metrics. 

Feedback on the site has been overwhelmingly positive, especially the new web version. 

The App works, but is limited in it is functionality. As new versions are released I will keep upgrading it. 

There are still a few issues and the software developers are working on them. Including but not limited to:

- Issues with the huddle store and purchasing upgrades like all-pro. 

- Embedding things like youtubes and such

- lots of other little things that are getting fixed in the background. 

Everything should be running smoothly in the next week or so. We had over 5 gigs of data that is still being converted to this new system. It takes a while. 

Anywho, I hope you like the new site. It has taken up much of my time over the past couple of months. 

​Appreciate all you do on the site, bud. I will join back up with All-Pro when camp starts back up. 

Archived