• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The biggest offseason question no one has asked...

bhughes

In all of our free agent pickups and draft signings, have we really addressed our biggest need heading into the new season?

Someone that can block Cam Chancellor from hurdling over our line AGAIN and blocking another kick!!!??? I mean really. If I had one question for Ron Rivera face to face, I would ask him how we have addressed this issue.

In all of our free agent pickups and draft signings, have we really addressed our biggest need heading into the new season?

Someone that can block Cam Chancellor from hurdling over our line AGAIN and blocking another kick!!!??? I mean really. If I had one question for Ron Rivera face to face, I would ask him how we have addressed this issue.

​the personnel is already there... and hopefully the special teams coaching staff has improved. (crossing fingers)

​Any idea why it's so slow for me? Full version is fantastic speed-wise, but the mobile site is the slowest site I've been on.

Not sure. Lightning quick for me on all screens and that's the feedback I have from every else. Can you use chrome on your phone?  That seems to be best. 

Not sure. Lightning quick for me on all screens and that's the feedback I have from every else. Can you use chrome on your phone?  That seems to be best. 

​I'll see if I can get chrome, not a tech guy though. Only tried it on the default safari app and it's nearly impossible to use on that. My iPhone is like version 4 something and the newest is 7 or 8 so maybe it's just too slow and old, but other sites work fine so I'm not sure if that's the problem.

​Downloaded the chrome app and it didn't change anything. Maybe my iPhone is just too slow and old to handle this updated system... Maybe I'll give the app a go at some point, or just live without it on mobile. Thanks.

Archived