• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers OTA's - Biggest Questions on Offense

Jeremy Igo

Im really looking forward/nervous about the cuts. 

The rookie class is great so far, WR is the one that makes me most nervous. Funchess, Cotch, KB seem to be no doubters but honestly would go rest with young guys, Brown>GInn unless he beats out Todman for returner. Realllllly hope to see Byrd get a roster spot. I can see him making incredible plays with his speed and underrated hands. I just don't see Boykin or Bersin making those game changing plays for us.. or getting separation well against speedy corners. 

Ive heard good things of Gary Peters, a physical corner. Really hoping Williams wins the spot over Martin for sure.. Williams is a smart TOUGH dude.. Martin is smart but I'll keep opinions to my self..

​Saw that.. If you know, can you explain what that NFLPA rookie thing is? Bill didn't really explain or elaborate.

Here you go.... ​2015 NFLPA Rookie Premiere

In case you don't care to click....

NFLPA Rookie Premiere is the landmark, first-of-its kind event across professional sports, providing business partners with unmatched early access to many of the NFL’s most promising and marketable young stars.

Throughout the first major business event following the NFL Draft, players will gain information to assist in the development of their professional careers and personal brands. The union’s annual orientation includes seminars focused on financial planning, brand building and group player rights.

Archived