• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TEST POO HERE

Jeremy Igo

A few things so far ...........  using Chrome

Links open in the same tab as the original Huddle page instead of in a new tab as they use to do. Unless they go nowhere (as the gallery links).

*!*!*!*!    There's no Preview for the reply. This makes me really sad. 

Emoticons aren't working. :(  :(  :( They're not listed in the box & you see what they look like when typed.

48737-panther.jpeg

Inserting image from URL is really weird. It at first showed this reply only with the image; what I had typed was not there. I used browser back (took me to the Panthers forum list), clicked on this same post, and there was my "not submitted" reply at the bottom of the page as I had typed it EXCEPT my first line looked gone & with the image.

!*!*!*!*!*!*! NO SCROLL BAR IN THE REPLY BOX!!  Okay ----> the 1st line wasn't missing but there was no scroll bar to scroll up or down. Putting the cursor at the top line I could see, then pressing the up-arrow on my keyboard, made it scroll down. Doing the opposite at the bottom of the reply using the down-arrow key had it scroll up.

After pressing Enter at the end of the above paragraph, the scroll bar shows up.

Basically, I would like the features of the previous Advanced Reply Options back. :)

Archived