• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers-Stillers Gameday Thread....

Zod

Looks like youre the one who needs to stop letting previous games get to them....not Jake.

As a man born and raised in Charlotte from Bain elementary to Butler High 2002 graduate(yes i was there with Moore) I can confidently say that I have seen us struggle and succeed many times over. But I am sorry I have to say that Delhomme is playing terrible and if you don't see that then your the one deluding yourself.

I have high hopes but its clear that we are playing poorly so far and its showing to everyone.

joemac: The Jake Delhomme opinion police

Description: You mention ANYTHING about Delhomme, he will reply in a sarcastic manner to make Jake seem like god in some way.

Example:

Jake could use a little footwork?

joemac: "NO NO LETS TRADE THE WHOLE QB" Can't you people realize Jake is perfect in all ways, he doesn't need to work on anything at all.

---

We need a Huddle dictionary.

As a man born and raised in Charlotte from Bain elementary to Butler High 2002 graduate(yes i was there with Moore) I can confidently say that I have seen us struggle and succeed many times over. But I am sorry I have to say that Delhomme is playing terrible and if you don't see that then your the one deluding yourself.

I have high hopes but its clear that we are playing poorly so far and its showing to everyone.

Seriously... how has he played terribly this preseason??? Yes, he had an all time horrible playoff game, but I thought that he has looked perfectely fine this year so far.

Delhomme is the least of our problems right now, chief. QB is one position where we're doing fine.

Archived