• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers-Stillers Gameday Thread....

Zod

Well that settles it then....we should definitely see if Pittsburgh is interested in trading that guy to us for Jake.

Maybe at least send him over to give Jake some tips on how to move his feet a little. Just a couple inches here and there.

Maybe at least send him over to give Jake some tips on how to move his feet a little. Just a couple inches here and there.

I don't know I think he needs to loose his temper tantrums and stop letting the Arizona game get to him. Is it just me or does it seem like he's frozen in time when he has the ball like he's scared to play the game. He practically took Mooses head off with that overcharged short pass that a cyborg couldn't catch.

Yeah I'm new to the boards but a long time fan. Still got my tickets to the first preseason game of the first season we ever played with the pewter panther that came with it. Just this preseason and the game against Arizona was the tipping point. I had to talk about it before I exploded

Looks like youre the one who needs to stop letting previous games get to them....not Jake.

Archived