• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers add a Safety

Jeremy Igo

Practice squad guy probably

But If he makes the roster, should be a good ST player. He got 9 ST tackles last year

Yeah I think it's safe to assume his ST resume got him the job, especially with our change in approach this year.

Not trying to be a dick, but what do you expect a guy to be if he came over from the CFL? Good or something?

Usually when someone starts with, "I'm not trying to be a dick," they're truing to be a dick. :D

I really didn't expect anything from him. Never said I did. But the guy is bad. Horribad. To the point where I'd look for him before the snap to make sure he wasn't on the field. Not everyone from the CFL fails. Not everyone makes it. I was just passing along my own opinion on him.

Usually when someone starts with, "I'm not trying to be a dick," they're truing to be a dick. :D

I really didn't expect anything from him. Never said I did. But the guy is bad. Horribad. To the point where I'd look for him before the snap to make sure he wasn't on the field. Not everyone from the CFL fails. Not everyone makes it. I was just passing along my own opinion on him.

I think your expectations are higher than mine for CFL players.  I expected Foucault to suck, and well he sucked.  I don't expect this guy to be mediocre either, I expect him to suck.  

I think your expectations are higher than mine for CFL players. I expected Foucault to suck, and well he sucked. I don't expect this guy to be mediocre either, I expect him to suck.

What do expectations have to do with anything? I expected nothing out of him. He was nothing. Does that change the fact that he was poo? No lol. So I'm not sure why we're arguing.

Archived