• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what's worse than airports that have scant dining options before the check-in counters?

PhillyB

Speaking of the airport; I was at Charlotte Douglas 3 different times this weekend and it was by far the BUSIEST I've ever seen it - aside from one time I dropped my GF off at 4pm the day before thanksgiving. 

It was a clusterfug. I was there Sunday night at 10pm and it was nuts. 

i spent 60 hours at the airport in kuala lumpur a few years back when i had a rash of bad luck with flights... but they had big cushy bench seats with low lighting on an upstairs terrace and ten restaurant options in the flight checkin terminal. take some lessons IAD

Was gonna complain about waiting 14 hours in Akron/Canton Airport with only an Arbys that was out of practically all of its food before reading this. Hope you have some reading material.

I once spent 73 hours at a Qatar airport. The difference here is that by the end of those three days I wanted to stay there forever. Sooooo much hot ass and sooooo many restaurant selections. There was even an arcade and a huge ass swimming pool. The benches were even cushioned like beds.

i just landed in qatar five minutes ago. i see a lot more hot ass than i expected but i don't see any arcades or cushioned benches

D'oh! I just remembered that the one I was at is a private airport.

Is the restaurant selection at least decent there?

Don't know if you meant to be funny or not.  DOH is Doha IATA code. lol 

Hamad  just open in 2013 that might be the reason. 

Archived