• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin and Corey

Jeremy Igo

Our offense, if healthy, is going to be formidable and a nightmare matchup for even the most stout defenses. If our big, young WRs can block against the smaller DBs and Olsen can get some pressure out of the box, our ground and pound bread and butter should have their way and be able to oppose our will and control the clock.

I've always wanted to break madden and have a teamful of Cam Newtons and if we can somehow get Hill on the field with awoke bones, that's about as close as any team can get to my wish.

Funchess, Olsen and KB are a scary trio with Super-Cam taking the snap.

Our offense, if healthy, is going to be formidable and a nightmare matchup for even the most stout defenses. If our big, young WRs can block against the smaller DBs and Olsen can get some pressure out of the box, our ground and pound bread and butter should have their way and be able to oppose our will and control the clock.

I've always wanted to break madden and have a teamful of Cam Newtons and if we can somehow get Hill on the field with awoke bones, that's about as close as any team can get to my wish.

Funchess, Olsen and KB are a scary trio with Super-Cam taking the snap.

It really depends on Shula. This year he has tons of weapons to use and needs to create mismatches on the field. We have every type of WR this year x2.

thanks.

starting to get a little excited to see/hear how things are looking with this squad.

Me too. We have one week until we get more reports from Igo and can speculate all over again. Rinse repeat for the next 2 months and then preseason. Then all of us expert talent evaluators can wax poetically about who will and won't make the squad and then real bullets start flying. Add in a few Huddle meltdowns about Cam's contract, the competition in the South and whatever random crisis happens in the NFL (re 49er offseason goes full nuclear dumpster fire, etc) and we are primed for the next 4.5 months.

Panthers run the South.

Archived