• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Attention slow curb huggers

Your Creeper Cabbie

Since we're complaining, you stupid fugs that come out to Colorado to get high. Our dirt roads are 55, state highways are 65, our interstate is 75. Those are suggestions for a minimum speed. I know your slow cousin fuging brain can't handle it so stay out of Colorado

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the person who pulls into the fast lane on the interstate and does the speed limit, will not move over and is completely and catatonically oblivious to any other drivers on the road.

Shut up. I have to argue on the internet. No time for lane changes

lol wut?

You heard me.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the person who pulls into the fast lane on the interstate and does the speed limit, will not move over and is completely and catatonically oblivious to any other drivers on the road.

I drive 10 mph over the speed limit on the highway. If the highway is clear I generally stay right, or will move over and allow vehicles that are excessively speeding to pass.

However, I'm already doing 75 in a 65. If there is a lot of slow traffic in the right lane that I'm passing then no, I will not move over. I'm not moving over and getting stuck behind a car doing 60 or weaving in and out of traffic so some inpatient moron can fly by doing 90. Kiss my ass.

Batmans days are numbered here on the Huddle. I think it's really TRD.

Truth hurts, huh?

Incorrect, considering that states even have laws around it.

http://www.mit.edu/~jfc/right.html

Yes, y'all are all incorrect.

From the link you provided;

North Carolina< SL 20-146(b/e)

Keep right if below speed limit.

There is not a single traffic law in North Carolina that states the left lane is for faster moving traffic. There is also no law that says you must keep right and/or move right to allow vehicles to pass you. The only law in NC is that you must maintain the speed limit if you're in the left lane.

All that "passing lane" and "fast lane" BS people talk about is a myth and load of crap. It's not even a real thing.

giphy.gif

Archived