• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Logjam at Corner Back...Who Goes?

ncbobcat

I don't think Wilson has played all that badly to be honest, especially with this being his first real time at nickle. He's no world beater, but for a 7th round pick, I don't think he's that bad.

None of our corners has looked all that great yet, with Marshall maybe being the best so far.

Captain has been a nice surprise, but he still needs a little time. If any of them go (I think we keep them all) I'd say Wesley.

10 DB's including Harris and Godfry

Cptn/Wesly makes the team on ST's alone at this point

Wilson is probably your nickle, but loses it to Cptn before seasons end.

Martin will be a tweener I think between S/Dimeback

are you counting joe fields in that 10? I dont think he makes it, and without him it would only be 9.

None of the above. We already put Salley on IR and Martin can play CB and FS. So They all stay.

LCB: Chris Gamble - C.J. Wilson - Captain Munnerlyn (DP)

RCB: Richard Marshall - Dante Wesley

SS: Chris Harris - Quinton Teal

FS: Charles Godfrey - Sherrod Martin (DP)

They may all stay, but Teal is more of a FS, right? If so, who backs up Harris

Munnerlyn has outplayed Wilson this offseason, and that's saying something given how much he has to learn. Munnerlyn has much more potential than Wilson, in my opinion. If Fox started Godfrey at safety, I wouldn't be surprised to see him start Munnerlyn in the nickel spot this year.

Munnerlyn hasn't come into a game this preseason higher than the #5 CB. Wilson has been #3.

Archived