• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Practice Drill

Jeremy Igo

Catching the ball while going to the ground!? Forced concentration through the catch.

best guess i got based on a guy diving to the pad expecting a catch. Unless he's throwing the ball away and then I'm totally mind blown. 

**Edit** If throwing away I'd have to guess it is special teams and they are working on keeping the ball alive on punts to down them deeper.

My father used to make me run at a tree and would throw the ball right at it where I would be forced to catch the ball and slam into the tree at full speed. He said it would get me used to getting hit when I caught the ball. Maybe its a less sadistic version of that.

My father used to make me run at a tree and would throw the ball right at it where I would be forced to catch the ball and slam into the tree at full speed. He said it would get me used to getting hit when I caught the ball. Maybe its a less sadistic version of that.

Lmao...wtf?!?!?

Ha! Damn.

Archived