• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaq Thompson limited today

Jeremy Igo

This sucks for Shaq. Hamstring injuries can really linger and the re-aggravation rate on them is super high. Hopefully it's really minor and this is mostly precautionary.

That's probably the good thing about him missing OTA's.  He'll have a chance to let it rest properly.

Sucks that Shaq is gonna miss time, especially since he's already gonna miss a good chunk of OTAs, but in the long run this is no big deal.  Hard to feel sorry for ourselves because Shaq has a strained hammy when the Jaguar's #3 overall pick just shredded his knee.

Probably about 60 degrees in Michigan and 50 degrees in Washington right now.  Some 83 degree southern humidity is something they need to get used to early. 

Heck, I would still be hungover from the draft party.

Probably about 60 degrees in Michigan and 50 degrees in Washington right now. Some 83 degree southern humidity is something they need to get used to early.

Heck, I would still be hungover from the draft party.

It wouldn't take 90 minutes for this heat to suck the booze out of your pores. You'd yak the first little bit but after a water break you'd be good to go.

It wouldn't take 90 minutes for this heat to suck the booze out of your pores. You'd yak the first little bit but after a water break you'd be good to go.

Back in the day, I could sweat out a hangover at practice. I don't know how I functioned.  

I guess Shaq must have read all the hype he received up in here. Not even going to practice cuz he gots dis. Sheesh. I didn't like the pick even before he decided he doesn't even need to practice.

No heart. No work ethic. Great pick Gman.

jk...Hope he gets to feeling better soon. The season start in a little over 4 months.

Archived