• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Podcast - Special Guest Bene Benwikere

Jeremy Igo

I've enjoyed the Huddle Podcast since it began but this was a fantastic episode.  Best so far.  Bene was really open and articulate.  You really got an insight to the team and how special a locker room we have. 

I loved his stories about Thomas and Luke.  Good cop, bad cop is perfect for this team.  You really need both types of guys. 

I might have to get me a Big Play Bene jersey now.

Was listening to the podcast during lunch. About half way through. I agree with Fan01, Bene is clearly intelligent and self aware. Having a burning fire to compete (story about his freshman year was awesome) and yet having a humble and honest insight into your own abilities (playing many positions vs just one int he league) and how much you can grow is a fantastic combination. He seems amazingly grounded and sober. Can't wait to listen to the rest. Well, obviously I can wait since work pays my bills and Zod doesn't...yet. :)

For our 8th grade graduation in my Jr High, I was in California at the time, we went to Catalina Island. I have to say, to this day that was one of my most favorite trips I have ever taken in my lifetime. Even as a pre pubecent young adult, I indulged in the trip, the sea, the environment. If I ever become a billionaire, I'd live in Catalina. 

Every time Sammi Jo interrupts Jeremy, which is rather frequently, I think of Ralphie May.

"I know what I'm saying is gonna upset you and your natural instinct is gonna be to get lippy and mouth up and say something..... but..... you need to hush up now because a man's talking."

Well it's a good thing nobody gives a poo about your opinion.

I'm guessing your single with stock in lotion. Have fun with that, buttercup.

And I'm using that assumption with you pie givers as well -- ::drops mic::

Archived