• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corvey Irvin and Sherrod Martin Better Prove Their Worth, and Quick...

Proudiddy

Let me break this down

1st. More then half your list was not Fox and Hurney Picks.

2nd. alot of your player not in bold letters were pretty good.

3rd. Other player were on the team for years.

4th out of maybe 12-13 (I could be wrong with the # of picks) picks used on the secondary by Fox and Co More then half are still or were on the team for a few years and contributed.

Like I said you just proved how good of a record they have when making draft picks for the secondary.

you forgot to say how the newest ones haven't even had a chance to show if they are good or not.

it isn't likely that someone is going to have instant success, especially at safety. that job takes a couple years for players to grow into.

writing off captain munnerlynn is especially funny, imo.

that guy has done nothing but impress the team because he plays, acts, and talks like a vet. lst night rhys lloyd and matt moore were asked on lloyd's webcast who was the rookie that impressed the most and without hesitation they said the capt. and went on to talk for a couple minutes about how good he is.

you can't base a guys value in the league after just one year, much less after their first training camp and 3 preseason games.

i guess it doesn't matter. haters gonna hate.

DT's typically don't have the strength to make a huge difference in the NFL in their rookie year.

Takes at least a year of NFL conditioning.

More often they don't have the technique regardless of their strength. Most guys drafted dominated in college due to their size or speed. In the NFL they are average in size or speed. But they sorely lack the hand technique and footwork to excel. They soon realize that size or speed alone aren't enough. Once they improve their countermoves, leverage and learn the offensive linemen tricks and how to counter them, they improve alot from year one to year two.

More often they don't have the technique regardless of their strength. Most guys drafted dominated in college due to their size or speed. In the NFL they are average in size or speed. But they sorely lack the hand technique and footwork to excel. They soon realize that size or speed alone aren't enough. Once they improve their countermoves, leverage and learn the offensive linemen tricks and how to counter them, they improve alot from year one to year two.

Sounds like Peppers lol

still :(

Archived