• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corvey Irvin and Sherrod Martin Better Prove Their Worth, and Quick...

Proudiddy

No problem with your post at all. The "SEANSMITH SEANSMITH SEANSMITH" thing gets old.

For the Irvin pick, I literally ran to the computer, across the house, to do nothing but post "WTF". I hated that pick, but wtf do I know, guy could go gangbusters.

Yeah, I know. That last post I made was just a general suggestion to all the people on the board who like to "clique up" instead of making some informative and original posts, because it makes them popular on the internet. lol...

Your post was one of those few original ones in this thread. Thanks.

And Irvin does have a lot more to prove. I don't remember anyone being excited about that pick.

No your just a dickhead on a MB that feels he can type any crap he wants because nobody around too kick your teeth in for your dumbass comments.

Maybe you should rethink the post and apologize.

P.S. The 90' called they want the HINC thing back. It's old and stupid grow up.

You are a prime example of why racism still exists. Shouldn't you be gently massaging Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson's testicles?

Chill its a movie quote. Maybe in ill taste but don't get upset about it.

Then maybe I need too apologize it's just the old slave in me. When I see that word coming from Black or White. I'm ready too swing.

I apologize Fiz for not getting the stupid joke.

PS That's a Kat Original no script needed.

Again I ask how many bad choices has Fox and them made when it comes too Secondary? If they wanted Sherrod their is a reason. Their track record is good when it comes too secondary picks.

Charles Godfey

C.J. Wilson

Sherrod Martin

Captain Munnerlyn

Richard Marshall

Nate Salley

Ben Emanuel

Chris Gamble

Ricky Manning

Colin Branch

Dante Wesley

Brad Franklin

Jarrod Cooper

Rashard Anderson

Deon Grant

Tony Booth

Damien Richardson

Mike Minter

Emmanuel McDaniel

Tyrone Poole

Mike Senters

Michael Reed

Chad Cota

The one's in bold are the ones I feel actually turned out well for us. So, based on that, they suck at drafting players in the secondary. I rest my case.

Then maybe I need too apologize it's just the old slave in me. When I see that word coming from Black or White. I'm ready too swing.

I apologize Fiz for not getting the stupid joke.

PS That's a Kat Original no script needed.

1249780222287.gif

You are a prime example of why racism still exists. Shouldn't you be gently massaging Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson's testicles?

F U chump!! No matter movie or TV show or Joke the N word is not used in my house so I get angry when I have too hear it in society.

As for AL and Jesse F them too. One is a perm having publicity hound. The other is a fake ass moral authority with kids outside his marriage. You can have both them clowns if you want.

Charles Godfrey

C.J. Wilson

Sherrod Martin

Captain Munnerlyn

Richard Marshall

Nate Salley

Ben Emanuel= He's sorry

Chris Gamble

Ricky Manning

Colin Branch = injuries stop him

Dante Wesley

Brad Franklin = He's was sorry

Jarrod Cooper = He was a special team beast for years not a bad pick.

Rashad Anderson = Not a Fox's Pick

Deon Grant = Not a Fox's Pick plus he was really good I hated losing him.

Tony Booth = not a Fox's pick

Damien Richardson = not a Fox's pick

Mike Minter = not a Fox's Pick

Emmanuel McDaniel = not a Fox's Pick

Tyrone Poole = Capres Plus he wasn't that bad he went on too start on a Superbowl team.

Mike Senters = Capres

Michael Reed =Capres

Chad Cota Not even a draft Pick.

The one's in bold are the ones I feel actually turned out well for us. So, based on that, they suck at drafting players in the secondary. I rest my case.

Let me break this down

1st. More then half your list was not Fox and Hurney Picks.

2nd. alot of your player not in bold letters were pretty good.

3rd. Other player were on the team for years.

4th out of maybe 12-13 (I could be wrong with the # of picks) picks used on the secondary by Fox and Co More then half are still or were on the team for a few years and contributed.

Like I said you just proved how good of a record they have when making draft picks for the secondary.

Let me break this down

1st. More then half your list was not Fox and Hurney Picks.

2nd. alot of your player not in bold letters were pretty good.

3rd. Other player were on the team for years.

4th out of maybe 12-13 (I could be wrong with the # of picks) picks used on the secondary by Fox and Co More then half are still or were on the team for a few years and contributed.

Like I said you just proved how good of a record they have when making draft picks for the secondary.

funny_owned.jpg

Kurb that guy is black, what are you trying to say there?

Smoot let me give you a better understanding. I don't like the N word. I maybe Afro American but I don't like it when other Afro Americans say it or white, green, Purple, or blue people say it. Some people tried too Bury it I agreed with that movement. So what your f'n problem because I don't like a ignorant word that some people want too take as a joke. Well it's not.

The problem is your just a young person who don't know poo.

I'm of age where I was raised by people who lived through that time so maybe i take things more serious.

I apologize for over reacting too Fiz's joke but that's it. Move on little boy.

Archived