• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corvey Irvin and Sherrod Martin Better Prove Their Worth, and Quick...

Proudiddy

lol, I know. No comparison. But Dwayne Jarrett? Hmmmm...

At least Jarrett is trying to get better and actually has skills that can help us. Shelton just didn't have the will to be better, plus he sucked.

I wouldn't write Jarrett off just yet. Reason being I don't think we could pick up anyone better, and if we cut him then we are just short another receiver. He's got too much upside to cut him yet. 1 more off season would do it for me, if he can't beat the press by next off season then you cut him.

:lol:

Sean Smith was great in coverage, which is what a CB's main job is. cover receivers. He could also tackle. Sherrod Martin couldn't cover a paraplegic.

So my post makes you lose faith in the panthers fanbase? Lulz. Forgive me for expecting the best out of my team and calling them out when they are doing a shitty job at something.

Shitty how? Leave the mock draft/Mel Kiper crap for a second.

Sean Smith is/was a finesse player who didn't like sticking his nose into the run game. He doesn't like to hit and wasn't very good at it.

Martin is/was known for being good in coverage and a big hitter and good tackler. Negatives were age and injury concerns.

Smith got popular pre-draft for a youtube of a one-handed INT. Otherwise, 90% of the people on here wouldn't have known his name.

Martin could very well end up sucking, who knows. Our 2nd round picks are usually hit or miss. But acting like the FO just picked a name out of the blue (lol I LIKE HIS NAME GET HIM) is pretty dumb.

Christ people.... Martin or Irvin haven't even played a down in a regular season game.

Glad to see so many Monday Morning Quarterbacks on here think they can evaluate talent based on absolutely nothing.

And, the one handed INT by Smith was nice....but he had to make it because he was flat out beaten and out of position.

No that's the 2nd thing that came into my head when i read your post. You don't want too know what the 1st was.:reddevil::reddevil:

my facade of liberalism has been torn down

im really a neocon fascist

down with affirmative action, down with title IX, down with the UN

my facade of liberalism has been torn down

im really a neocon fascist

down with affirmative action, down with title IX, down with the UN

No your just a dickhead on a MB that feels he can type any crap he wants because nobody around too kick your teeth in for your dumbass comments.

Maybe you should rethink the post and apologize.

P.S. The 90' called they want the HINC thing back. It's old and stupid grow up.

Don't great orators/debaters meet their audience halfway? Enough of the "gangbang the guy who thinks different" mentality. And yes, I meant gangbang. Homos... :cool:

It's just a statement to spark some discussion.

No problem with your post at all. The "SEANSMITH SEANSMITH SEANSMITH" thing gets old.

For the Irvin pick, I literally ran to the computer, across the house, to do nothing but post "WTF". I hated that pick, but wtf do I know, guy could go gangbusters.

No your just a dickhead on a MB that feels he can type any crap he wants because nobody around too kick your teeth in for your dumbass comments.

Maybe you should rethink the post and apologize.

P.S. The 90' called they want the HINC thing back. It's old and stupid grow up.

Chill its a movie quote. Maybe in ill taste but don't get upset about it.

Archived