• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Slawsa , I repeat, Slawsa

Jeremy Igo

Slawsa website lied to me. Couldn't find any at my local Publix in Columbia.

Going to NC this weekend and will stop by a Harris Teeter. MUST. FIND.

Be sure to check the refrigerated hot dog section. It was right below the hot dogs at Harris Teeter.  

Well your podcast did it. You sold a salesman, Picked some up tonight. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1431057002.368765.jpg

It's mustardy cabbage, SCP.  I know that you appreciate some good food, so let me hip you on to a better condiment.  It can be used for hotdogs, sausages, burgers and even salads.  You will probably have to order it online, but it is simply delicious. 

Try the stuff on the left:

post-1184-0-25153700-1431093241_thumb.jp

Mezzettas Deli Style Sweet Bell pepper Relish

You see, I got both. I don't know how old the Slawsa is, but it probably needs to be thrown out.

It's mustardy cabbage, SCP.  I know that you appreciate some good food, so let me hip you on to a better condiment.  It can be used for hotdogs, sausages, burgers and even salads.  You will probably have to order it online, but it is simply delicious. 

Try the stuff on the left:

attachicon.gif20150508_094831.jpg

Mezzettas Deli Style Sweet Bell pepper Relish

You see, I got both. I don't know how old the Slawsa is, but it probably needs to be thrown out.

Love pepper relish, steal some from my parents whenever I go back home. Mom's been canning it for years. Never tried Mazzettas but will check it out. 

Archived