• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cameron Artis-Payne highlights

Jeremy Igo

he keeps his legs churning after contact, which will be critical for a back like him who does not have break away speed- also seems to have good vision and hits holes well

hopefully he can contribute on special teams and pass block - he will be a fine backup 

don't think he is going to ever be a number one back 

I will get flamed for this, but he looks like Eric Shelton did. Really high when running. Will need to learn to get his pads low. That won't fly in the pros. 

Isn't that the knock on a lot of college backs?  The good ones seem to learn how to get low, the ones that don't last long.

He's not the RB I wanted in the 5th, I really wanted Josh Robinson, but I'm happy with him.  He does have really good balance, good short choppy steps that help him change direction and maintain his balance.  He does seem a bit stiff in his running, but that's my only major complaint.  He looks really small, but he's like 212 lbs.  Looks like he should be about 180, but those extra 30 lbs will really help him.  Really compact.

Archived