• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Not Done At Wide Receiver

Jeremy Igo

Not thinking Daryl Williams?  I've heard really good things about the kid.

He's much better than Tyrus. Don't get caught on their playing positions in college: if one of them is gonna play LT in the NFL is Daryl.

Crowder owned the senior bowl. When the media interviewed the DBs and ask " which WR was the hardest to defend ", most answered chowder. Fwiw

I'm a hardy fan too, WR value is deep. Which adds to my confusion about trading up for funch... a hybrid one.

I'd love if trey flowers found his way here In the fourth

That's a great one as well. I'd definitely be okay with flowers in the fourth and rolling the dice on Thompson lasting until our fifth. Maybe dump the 7th to move up in the fifth like we did for Bene last year.

Flowers (4), Thompson (5, trade), Hardy/McBride/Bell, (5) Taz/Davis (5). And then trade a 5th or 6th round pick in 2016 to the Texans for Swearinger after the draft now that they have signed Stevie Brown. Get Harper off the field. Dare to dream.

Literally none of those things will happen. And that's probably a good thing.

Crowder owned the senior bowl. When the media interviewed the DBs and ask " which WR was the hardest to defend ", most answered chowder. Fwiw

I'm a hardy fan too, WR value is deep. Which adds to my confusion about trading up for funch... a hybrid one.

I was pretty upset with the pick initially for that same reason. I did not realize just how injured he really was his last year at UM and during the combine. I wrote him off after that horrible 40 but he looked so much quicker and more agile at his pro day. 70% SPARQ on his updated numbers. He's no TE.

I believe he is noticeably more athletic than Kelvin but not nearly as good on jump balls. I think he might destroy teams from the slot because linebackers are not going to be able to cover him and nickles will be too small.

Another receiving threat with good hands that can create separation that will cause havoc in the middle with KB, Funch and Olsen on the field will be a nightmare for opposing defenses.

Add a pass catching RB in addition to a pass catching Stew, and we are too legit to quit.

Archived