• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave and Ron Funchess Presser

I think Rivera just tipped our hand that Cotchery is gone. He said KB, Funchess, Olsen, Dicksen, Ginn, and Brown create match-up nightmares. Gettleman had to chime in with 'don't discount Cotchery."

Sounds like Smith, Preston, and Golden were right there on our board by the presser as well. 

Yep. He said we had 5 guys we wanted, and they started dropping like flies so they felt they had to move up or they would have no one to pick. Considering we moved up right after Devin Smith was picked, I think he was a target.

Jeremy can you weigh in on what you think they had Strong rated at? If Funchess was a first round guy I'm wondering what they had Strong at considering he didn't go until 70. Was the difference between Funchess and Strong worth giving up our 3rd? Maybe they're seeing something I'm not.

Jeremy can you weigh in on what you think they had Strong rated at? If Funchess was a first round guy I'm wondering what they had Strong at considering he didn't go until 70. Was the difference between Funchess and Strong worth giving up our 3rd? Maybe they're seeing something I'm not.

The fact that we could have had Strong, the far superior WR in my opinion, without giving up picks to move up is the twist of the dagger.

Archived