• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Second Round Trade

Jeremy Igo

It could also mean he isn't opposed to trading picks from Rounds 4 - 7 to move up. He was saying its important to have a pick in Rounds 1, 2 and 3. He isn't opposed to trading. He's just opposed to using picks from Rounds 2 and 3 as the ammo.

This.

The Vikings pick at #45. I remember people discussing how they like the trade back often in the draft. This could be our potential landing spot. 

Only problem is the Browns pick at #43 and there's a good chance they pick Devin Smith with that pick.

Sounds about right Tyler... But Zod said we actually had a first round grade on Strong, so if we did trade up to 45, i could see us taking him there.

I would still be pretty excited with strong,no quite as happy as I would be with Devin Smith, but still... Someone made the comparison the other day, and that had stuck with me ever since... Strong does remind me a lot of Moose.

Also, I drank too much last night. I blame all of you. 

lol at one point Jeremy was trying to get every last drop from the 1800 bottle.  Was a great night except for the part where I got scammed by a homeless guy. :(

Archived