• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Off Topic: Who was the best wrestler with the Mic Alltime?

koolkatluke

Who was or is the best Wrestler on the Mic alltime?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who was or is the best Wrestler on the Mic alltime?

• Ric Flair
    • The Rock
    • Stone Cold Austin
    • John Cena

The Rock is good, a close second, but no one had better mic skills the the Nature Boy!!!! In fact, The Rock has credited "The Man" as being his idol. So, "Whether you like it, or don't like it, learn to love it. Because its the best thing going today!" "Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"

The Rock is good, a close second, but no one had better mic skills the the Nature Boy!!!! In fact, The Rock has credited "The Man" as being his idol. So, "Whether you like it, or don't like it, learn to love it. Because its the best thing going today!" "Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"

I from charlotte and I love Flair but The Rock was somthing else on the Mic. It's like Base Rock didn't make trash talk he just made it better.

Related poll.

What did you think when you saw this thread?

A) Move thread.

B) Did somebody really just ask this question?

C) I am now dumber through osmosis.

D) I'll take "Put me in tights and makeup and have me roll around with other sweaty men while the fans hold up signs with references to bible verses but I promise this isn't homoerotic in any way" for $600 please Alex.

Archived