• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you disappointed in no first round WR

Jeremy Igo

Must have been some other short WR then that caused the whole lower bowl pretty much mummer typical Phillip.  Kid has dropped many though this season.  With our group of WR he'd still be a #3 slot.  He just can't  play outside the #2 in this league with his size and hands.  Ill eat my weight in Crow if he blows up, but have watched this kid since he's been at STA.  And not buying the hype that didn't even blow up till that stop watch was clicked on that 40 at the combine.  Back in December, most even down here thought 3rd-4th round at best.

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/phillip-dorsett-vs-fsu-2014/

Watch for yourself. Dorsett had one drop against FSU at the 1:10 mark and it was a very tough play to make despite getting his hands on it. Had to fully extend and contort his body. Heck of an effort. So yeah, that's one drop and I wouldn't really classify it as a "bad drop". He beat Darby a second round CB like a drum. 

With our group of receivers, he is instantly a #2 in this offense. 

I've worked in the player personnel and game operations statistics departments at the NFL league headquarters in New York City. I've also worked for the both the Patriots and San Diego Chargers. 

Good effort though. 

madhatter is the worst poster available lol

I hope Gman pick Sammie Coates in the 2nd so some of you who tend to defend every move he makes can finally get on him about something.  Shaq Thompson is a good player, but we could have had him in the second round.  At the very least we could have traded down and pick him in later.  By the way, I'm still mad at Gettleman for giving Hardy the franchise tag last year, and instead didn't sign Veldheer.  Guy's a good GM, but he's made some basic mistakes as well.

Archived