• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shout out to Josh Norman

Jeremy Igo

He did not drunk a sip of alcohol.

im honestly wondering if he is temperate. Igo did a podcast last season with Josh Norman ranting about a win, and he kept thanking the Lord and making religious references. 

if so, thats admirable. Josh is a really cool guy. last night was the first time i had ever met a current Panthers player. 

Josh if you read the Huddle, thanks so much for stopping by! keep pounding!

Having Josh come by was a real treat last night. Very cool and honest guy. I know he definitely gave me a lot of insight on the football field as I'm sure he did for a lot of other people. He really took to the time to answer all of our questions in a thoughtful way and you can tell the man really does appreciate the fans.

Norman is quite possibly the coolest athlete I've had the privilege to meet.

I asked him a few questions about coverage and his eyes just lit up and that confidence was palpable. Without hesitation he said 100% of the time he's got the other teams #1.

We only spoke of man-man. Didn't get to go in depth on zone or blitz packages.

He knows he's about to break out this year if for no other reason than I told him so.

Last night at the Huddle Draft Party Josh Norman stopped by. He didn't just stop by for a quick hello, he stopped by and really just hung out with Panthers fans. He was more than approachable and was happy to take pictures or talk football with whoever wanted to.

If Josh Norman isn't on your short list of favorite Panthers players, he should be. It just does not get any more fan friendly than that. 

We are big Norman fans here.

Archived